Saturday, August 17, 2013

Still no Beetle

We have dragonflies ...


... but still no Beetle.

Yesterday, Summer and I had lunch in the garden at The Duck & Bunny, but that didn't coax him out.


Today, we went for a walk at Dundery Brook down in Little Compton.


Madeline stopped to smell the flowers.


The trail ends at Bumble Bee pond, where we could hear lots of crickets.


Madeline and I tried to catch some, but couldn't.


The pond itself was quite nice.


I looked for frogs but only managed to scare one into the water.


After a little while playing by the pond, it was time to head back ...


... so we could get lunch at Evelyn's!


Perhaps our continued beautiful weather will coax Beetle out soon.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing these photos... It looks like you are having fun with your new/old camera. I am impressed!!!, and jealous because I have never managed to get a decent photo of a dragonfly.

    ReplyDelete